The Koper Family

A way for the Koper Family - which is becoming more and more extended - to keep in better contact with one another! A place to post stories, pictures, and anything else you want to share with the family!

Wednesday, July 06, 2011

In Plain Sight

Hi everyone,

I helped write an episode for the TV show IN PLAIN SIGHT called "The Rolling Stones." It was a really exciting experience and I think the final product turned out pretty good. It will be on this Sunday night at 10pm, which I know is a little late but hopefully you can record it and watch it the next day.

Love,
Sarah

PS: Here is the promotional video for the episode:
http://video.usanetwork.com/series/in_plain_sight/previews_4/the-rolling-stones-promo/v1337383

2 Comments:

Blogger Yosina said...

Congrats! very cool!

12:54 PM  
Blogger Smice Family said...

Darn - I missed it and we have been watching the show (Mitch and I). They also offer it on demand, so I will look for it. Congrats and good for you!

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home