Is it Spring yet ?
I don't think this winter is ever going to end. I am waiting for WARM weather ! My poor apple blossoms froze, so I will not have a good crop. Just a few, because there are some small flowers just coming out now. Antoon installed a new double oven in the kitchen. It looks beautiful. All shiny and the windows are so clear. As soon as I start baking I will never see them like that again. The top oven is confection , but I can also bake in the top without the confection. I might bake a cake today to celebrate! But am still going strong with bread. I never knew how much I would enjoy baking bread.
How is everybody doing ? Hope to see some of you write a note here. Ria
How is everybody doing ? Hope to see some of you write a note here. Ria
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home