The Koper Family

A way for the Koper Family - which is becoming more and more extended - to keep in better contact with one another! A place to post stories, pictures, and anything else you want to share with the family!

Friday, September 24, 2010

Raising Hope


Hello! I'm working on a new TV show called Raising Hope that airs on Tuesday nights on Fox at 9pm. It's about a young single father named Jimmy (portrayed by Lucas Neff) who has to raise his baby with the help of his mother (Martha Plimpton) and father (Garrett Dillahunt). Completing the cast is Cloris Leachman as his great-grandmother and Shannon Woodward as Jimmy's love interest. While the show has moments of dark comedy, overall the story is really sweet. I just wanted to let everyone know in case you were interested in checking it out.


Love,

Sarah


1 Comments:

Blogger Smice Family said...

Good for you...I will check it out!

6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home