The Koper Family

A way for the Koper Family - which is becoming more and more extended - to keep in better contact with one another! A place to post stories, pictures, and anything else you want to share with the family!

Thursday, June 03, 2010

DC Trip











Well, I can see everyone has been busy, too busy to post. This year has flown by. As Moms house was closing escrow, I was on a plane to Hong Kong and Shanghai. Then during spring break, Mom, Bill, the kids and I went for an action packed 5 days to Washington DC. We had a fantastic time! We saw so much, but there is so much to see you can't see it all. The weather went from a heat wave, to rain and very cold...we had it all - but we always had fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home