The Koper Family

A way for the Koper Family - which is becoming more and more extended - to keep in better contact with one another! A place to post stories, pictures, and anything else you want to share with the family!

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

We are back!


















Holland likes to decorate in support of their national soccer team that played in the euro cup.

A lots of houses are all in orange. Some places the whole street was decorated. I'm at the Mosel. I'm getting ready for my glider ride. Ria is eating olie bollen. Bruce and I went for a bike ride, this is by Amsterdam in Amstelveen.


We stayed 3 weeks in Holland and 1 week in Germany at the Mosel. I never seen so many grapevines. Hundreds of miles next to the Mosel as high and steep up as you see the avocados in our hills. We saw many of our friends and family. They all could do not enough for us. I drank way to much wine and ate to many krokets. It is now back to moderation. One of our friends has a nephew with a glider and was able to arrange a flight for me. We stayed in the air for two and a half hour. It was quite a experience.

Hope to see you all soon
Antoon en Ria







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home