STUDIO WORK?
Hello everyone!! As some of you know Brian has been working as a Grip for almost 3 years now. He loves what he is doing but really wants to move off of movies and get into a studio..on a set tv show, soap opera, talk show...something like that...
Everyone my Dad knew has retired so I just thought I would through this out there since our family seems to have a lot of connections...if anyone knows a key grip in a studio or hears of work please let us know or give them Brians number 661-645-1845.
He just finished production on a feature called my sisters keeper..and was picked up as a day player at warner brothers for a week.
Thanks!!
Jennifer
Everyone my Dad knew has retired so I just thought I would through this out there since our family seems to have a lot of connections...if anyone knows a key grip in a studio or hears of work please let us know or give them Brians number 661-645-1845.
He just finished production on a feature called my sisters keeper..and was picked up as a day player at warner brothers for a week.
Thanks!!
Jennifer
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home