trip to Holland
Hello everybody
Antoon and I are going to Holland in 2 weeks. We are really looking forward to it. Visit old friends and family. See old places again and see new places. We will be there for about 4 weeks. My uncle will loan his car to us. It drives on LPG so we don't need to buy expensive gasoline. With the Euro so high this will be nice. That way I can spend the money in "kring-loop winkels"(those are 2nd hand shops ) Many times they have nice pewter vases or Delft blue stuff there. In any case we will have a great time. When we come back I will learn to put pictures on the blog so you can see them Bye for now. Ria
Antoon and I are going to Holland in 2 weeks. We are really looking forward to it. Visit old friends and family. See old places again and see new places. We will be there for about 4 weeks. My uncle will loan his car to us. It drives on LPG so we don't need to buy expensive gasoline. With the Euro so high this will be nice. That way I can spend the money in "kring-loop winkels"(those are 2nd hand shops ) Many times they have nice pewter vases or Delft blue stuff there. In any case we will have a great time. When we come back I will learn to put pictures on the blog so you can see them Bye for now. Ria
2 Comments:
good job mom!
Have a wonderful trip.
Post a Comment
<< Home