The Koper Family

A way for the Koper Family - which is becoming more and more extended - to keep in better contact with one another! A place to post stories, pictures, and anything else you want to share with the family!

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

April Birthdays




Karly April 9- 9 years old
Rylie April 9- 7 years old
Julia April 13- 6 years old
Kathy Ranek April 20
Marsha and Nathan April 26
Brian April 30
Happy Birthday!

some old foto's Zandvoort 1961 \ Pa Koper (opa) His mother right front row with his grandmother
grandfather and uncles and aunt.

2 Comments:

Blogger Yosina said...

I love both pictures - but it is great to see opa's family - I don't think I have seen that picture before. Thanks for putting it on the blog!

8:09 PM  
Blogger Smice Family said...

I love seeing the old photos thanks!

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home