Hawaii here we come!




Bob, Kimi and I are doing great. We look forward to the Pittsburgh cold weather ending soon. We were in Hawaii for a month while Bob was doing a training rotation for his medical residency. The great news is he secured a job there as a hyperbaric and emergency medicine doctor after he graduates from Residency in June. So our house is up for sale and we are in Escrow on a place in Oahu. We are so very excited that we will be moving there. The house is little more than a functional tear down but the location is amazing. I attached a picture of the view from the backyard (Yes, it is on the water!). The next few months are going to be a bit crazy trying to get us moved but when we get settled and the house in livable condition we would love some visitors for a change.
2 Comments:
very cool! congratulations! We will for sure be visiting!
Wow...fantastic view. What an adventure! Good luck, I'm sure you'll do well there. I have a freind that went for a job in HI after collage and never moved back.
Post a Comment
<< Home