Drowning Prevention - Internet Safety Segments
As you all know, I'm very active in Drowning Prevention. Recently these Internet Safety Segments were produced. Here is the one I'm in re-telling Rylie's story, and my journey. For all of the pool safety segments go to www.ipssa.org, click on resources, then on safety; or go to www.waterwatcher.org.
Drowning "season" is beginning, please remember to always watch the children in or around the water; with the other layers of protection in place - drowning can be preventable!
Stay Safe!
Yosina
Drowning "season" is beginning, please remember to always watch the children in or around the water; with the other layers of protection in place - drowning can be preventable!
Stay Safe!
Yosina
1 Comments:
Thanks for the info. I know that one of the first things we have to do is put up a fence around the pool and at the lake too.
Post a Comment
<< Home