Sanders End of Summer
We had a great summer. Bob, Kimi and I traveled up to Canada to visit Niagara and then to the 1000 Islands where we dove with a group of friends. We also went to Summersville Lake, WV a couple of weekends where we took our boat out and also dove with another couple. Kimi still loves the water. I guess this winter it will just have to be frozen. Just got back from visiting the parents where Kimi learned to say "Oma" and "Opa" (I'll let my mom post some pictures).
Pictures: Bob & Kimi in the Butterfly Forest (Niagara); Bob & Kimi at the Falls; Family in the water at 1000 Islands; Kimi on Boat at 1000 Islands; Chistine & Kimi at the park.




Pictures: Bob & Kimi in the Butterfly Forest (Niagara); Bob & Kimi at the Falls; Family in the water at 1000 Islands; Kimi on Boat at 1000 Islands; Chistine & Kimi at the park.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home