The Koper Family

A way for the Koper Family - which is becoming more and more extended - to keep in better contact with one another! A place to post stories, pictures, and anything else you want to share with the family!

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Sanders Enjoying the Outdoors




Bob and I are doing well. We have the baby room all ready and are anxious for the new arrival in about 6 weeks. We have been taking advantage of the improving weather to get some day and weekend trips together. Photos above are Niagara falls, lake Erie hike and Bob and I hiking in Pittsburgh area, . -Christine-

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer Harvick said...

Hi Christine!
I got your card and I am so glad you mentioned you have not gotten the gift. I have been charged for it so monday morning I will call! I hope you are doing well!!!!!

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home