Happy Holidays!

Well another year is almost over. 2005 has been good to us. The kids are healthy and happy, as are Mike and I. We love our new house and are continuing to be successful in our professions. I'm thrilled that (almost) everyone has accepted the invitations to the Blog and is particpating. Most of you will be receiving the attached christmas card in the mail soon - but for those whose addresses I don't have - here you go- and I wanted to write a bit more about how we will be spending this holiday season. We are celebrating "dutch" christmas this Saturday. We are headed to my mom & dad's house, along with Jennifer, Breanne & Kristian, Tante Flora, Oom Jan, Sandy and her family, to make crafts and cookies. Then we will go over to Sandy's house to have hot chocolate, eat some dinner, and find out what "Sinter Klaas" left in the kids wooden shoes. We are looking forward to it. Then the Lissebeck's will host a christmas evening open house on Saturday, December 10th. If any of you are down south we would love to have you stop by! I hope to make this an annual event, and am really looking forward to having our family and friends over to see our new house and share in some holiday cheer. We hope to head to Burbank at some point this December to visit with Mike's grandparents and of course his mom and step dad. We were lucky to have his dad visit us from New York over Thanksgiving. We will spend christmas eve preparing for christmas morning - and awaken to the wonders of Santa having arrived at our home. Around noon we will head over to my mom and dad's, as will Jennifer and her family, and we will have a fun filled afternoon topped off with dinner and dessert! It's nice to have loved ones near and have our own traditions begin - But I will always remember and have found memories of the Koper Family Christmas parties! Wishing everyone all the best this holiday season and throughout the New Year!!
1 Comments:
such a cute card!!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home