The Koper Family

A way for the Koper Family - which is becoming more and more extended - to keep in better contact with one another! A place to post stories, pictures, and anything else you want to share with the family!

Monday, November 14, 2005

Hi everyone!


Harvick Family update.
Not much has changed for us! We are still in Bakersfield, but we are finally over the dirt, construction, bad air, and pain old ugly surroundings! I am still freelancing, however I have been looking for more steady work in the temecula area in hopes to move closer to my mom and dad, sister and all the rest of them down there!
Brian is still working for H3 Associates. He is getting ready to start a new season racing super late model cars out at irwindale speedway. He picked up Mission tortilla chips as the main sponsor for the whole year, which is really great! I am not sure the opening date of the races but I will be sure to post it incase anyone wants to come watch!!!
The kids are doing great! Breanne is in Kindergarden and loves it! She recently gave up ballet to persue BMX racing...totally her choice! (and she rocks!!!) Kristian is in Pre-K and loves it as well! He is doing Karate as well as BMX. The track is a bit harder for him, but he loves it too!!!

This is a really cool way to check in! I am glad we are doing this!!

2 Comments:

Blogger gera said...

Great to hear you are doing fine . If you post a picture off the kids that would be nice they grow so fast.

11:47 AM  
Blogger Jennifer Harvick said...

I tried to post a picture 3 times and I got an error each time. I am having internet problems, so hopefully it will all get worked out, and I can post a picture soon!

6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home