Christine and Bob


Hi all. So glad Yosina started this blog. Being so far away we lose touch sometime and it is nice to see what all is up to.
Bob and I are doing very well. Finally settled in our new Pittsburgh home (except for all the Los Angeles boxes we finally brought out last month). Bob is busy with his first year in his Emergency Medicine residency and I am working at home for Chicago Medical School on my research grant with occasional visits to Chicago.
The exciting news is we are pregnant. Almost 10 weeks. Just broke the news to mom and dad when they arrived here in Pittsburgh a couple of days ago. So far so good with the baby's health. Bob has been playing with the ultrasound on me at work nearly every week (see recent picture) and able to see the heartbeat.
The other picture is from our road trip from Los Angeles to Chicago during Bob's interviews. We stopped in Moab, Utah to do some mountain biking (more like rock biking).
Take care and our new address and phone is below:
Dr. Bob and Christine Sanders
6333 Alderson St.
Pittsburgh, PA 15217
412-422-1102
-Christine-
7 Comments:
CONGRATULATIONS! We are very excited for you both!! Keep us posted on the pregnancy and your adventures!
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
What a great suprise. Congratulations! Glad to hear everthing is going well.Say Hello to your mom and dad.
How Exciting!!
Congratulations!Hey Bob! I dont know if you remember, but at my wedding you told me to take a step back and look, really look at everyone having fun and laughing and dancing. I still have that "snapshot" in my mind, so thank you so much for that bit of advice!
Keep us posted on the baby!! :-)
WOW! That is great news. I told the girls and we are very excited for you.
Wow, I'm glad I finally logged on - what exciting news. Congratulations!
Janine
We're so happy to hear. Congualations, take care Al, Lydie and Zoe'
Post a Comment
<< Home